THE COLLEGE LODGE -- An inspiring place for business and pleasure
Whether you come to us for an employee workforce training program, a professional seminar, a social function or a family celebration, the College Lodge -- operated by the Faculty Student Association at SUNY Fredonia -- is the ideal place for your group.
Open year round and centrally located in Brocton, NY, the College Lodge offers you the best of both worlds -- experienced staff and modern facilities in beautiful, private and peaceful surroundings. Features include:
- Main Lodge - A beautiful facility that can accommodate up to 150 people. Click here for more details.
- Sleeping Lodge - Modern, dorm-style accommodations for overnight programs for groups of 20 to 60 guests. Click here for more details.
- Outdoor Campus - A beautiful setting on 198-acres of woods and natural surroundings with hiking trails, cross country skiing trails, recreation areas, and more. Click here for more details.
- Catering Services - Full service catering from FSA at Fredonia, for breakfast, lunch, dinner, banquets and more. Click here for more details.
- Workforce Experiential Training - We are a certified facility offering creative, innovative and hands-on approaches for training, team building, education and more. Click here for more details.
- Meetings and Events - We welcome one-day meetings, conferences, social gatherings, family celebrations and other events. Click here for more details.
Because no two organizations are the same, the College Lodge offers dynamic, flexible services to meet your exact needs. We are committed to helping your organization meet its goals with programs that are educational, fun and affordable.
College Lodge Mission Statement
To provide a basic framework of education, recreation and resource management consistent with the character and capacity of the lodge’s natural resources.