Host Your Next Conference or Special Event Here
The College Lodge has all the features and amenities your group needs for a successful event. All facilities are wheelchair accessible.
Set on over 200 acres of mostly wooded, natural surroundings, our campus includes:
The Main Lodge
Main Lodge - Click Image to Enlarge or Shrink
Comfortable and convenient, the main lodge features a 2,800 square foot great room with pine cathedral ceilings, and two wood burning stone fireplaces to create a unique ambiance for your event.
- The great room can comfortably accommodate 125 people for sit-down meetings or dinners. Contact us for information on accommodating larger groups.
- A smaller conference room is available for breakout meetings and small group activities.
- Professional audio system available for addressing large conference groups.
- Presentation equipment available upon request.
The Sleeping Lodge
Sleeping Lodge - Click Image to Enlarge or Shrink
For overnight events, the Sleeping Lodge offers comfort and convenience in a rustic setting.
- Modern, dorm style facilities for groups with a minimum of 10 guests up to 90
- Washer and dryer laundry facilities are available
- A private suite is available with private bath and beds
Catering Example - Click Image to Enlarge or Shrink
The Faculty Student Association (FSA) of SUNY Fredonia offers full catering services for the College Lodge. Our dedicated staff can do it all, helping you with planning your meals and staying within your budget. Our catering menu and price list is available upon request.
- We can accommodate breakfast, lunch, dinner and in-between refreshments
- We suit your style, from informal buffets to elaborate, formal dinners
- Large menu selection (Visit FSA for complete catering manual with menu)
- Themed catering events
- Professional servers
- Flexible setting formats
Outdoor Campus - Click Image to Enlarge or Shrink
The College Lodge is surrounded by incredible natural beauty including deep woods, nature preserve, wetlands and ponds. It is an ideal, relaxing setting, conducive to learning in a relaxing atmosphere in all four seasons. Highlights include:
- Groomed and marked trails providing access to the heart of the nature preserve.
- 5 K cross country skiing trail, also ideal for snowshoes in winter
- Bird watching and wildlife observation
- Volleyball, horseshoes and campfire area
- Spectacular views of Lake Erie sunsets, the Canadian lakeshore and surrounding countryside
- Outdoor, natural amphitheater with bench seating