Important Reservations and safety policies and procedures
Please be sure to read our Reservation policy to ensure that your event is booked with adequate time for us to ensure everything executes flawlessly. Also be sure to review our other policies below and if you have any questions please be sure to contact one of our associates for more information.
Reservations should be made well in advance to secure your program dates. All Contacts must be received at least 2 weeks in advance.
- At the time of booking, a $200 Reservation/security deposit is required. Event balances are due one week prior to the scheduled event date.
- Event cancellation - At least 30 days prior notice is required to receive your deposit refund.
- Tax exempt certificates will be honored. Client must furnish a copy of the valid certificate to the FSA office.
At the College Lodge, we strive to make our guests feel comfortable in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. For everyone's safety and convenience, we have established policies and procedures regarding issues such as:
- Hours of operation
- Arrival and departure times
- Food service and beverages